Head of Austrian Representation at Promotion of the Association of Serbian Businessmen in Austria
The Head of the Representative Office, Mladen Filipović, attended yesterday the promotion of the Association of Serbian Businessmen in Austria (USPA), which presented the new management and strategic goals of the Association on this occasion. At the ceremony held in Vienna, it was announced that one of the main goals was to establish links and provide support among the businessmen of Serbian origin working in Austria. The importance
Students from Modriča Win Nemanjići International Quiz Competition
Students of the Sveti Sava elementary school from Modriča are the winners of the fourth season of the Nemanjići International Quiz Competition. In the final held in Banja Luka from 16 to 19 May, the Modriča students proved to know the most about the suffering of Serbs in the 20th century and beat the Banja Luka elementary school Ivo Andrić. The winning team Svetosavci of the Modriča elementary school Sveti
25th European Festival of Serbian Diaspora Folklore Held in Novi Sad
The city of Novi Sad hosted the 25th European Festival of Serbian Diaspora Folklore, which gathered over 2,000 participants from the Serbian diaspora and the region. This largest and most significant cultural event of the Serbian diaspora gathers the youth living outside their homeland. This year, 37 ensembles from seven European countries performed in the competition part and six in the revue
Serb Diaspora - Shared National and State Interest
The Serb diaspora is a shared national and state interest of the Republic of Srpska and Serbia, which makes a joint institutional approach towards our compatriots abroad very important, announced today the Minister of European Integration and International Cooperation of Srpska, Zlatan Klokić, and the Minister without portfolio in charge of coordinating activities and measures in the area of Serbia’s relations with the diaspora, Đorđe Milićević.
Serb Students Living in Vienna Visited Ivo Andrić Elementary School: Cyrillic Practice while Hanging Out with Peers
Hanging out with peers and cultivating the Serbian language, Cyrillic alphabet, and traditions and roots were the main goals of the visit to the Ivo Andrić Elementary School, organized by the Serbian Educational and Cultural Association Prosvjeta Austria for about forty elementary school students from Vienna. This society has been running a Serbian language school in Vienna for years, and after a three year delay, they managed to
The Diaspora Forum was launched in 2018 on the initiative and under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Srpska, Milorad Dodik
The Diaspora Forum was launched in 2018 on the initiative and under the auspices of the President of the Republic of Srpska, Milorad Dodik, with the aim of establishing permanent mechanisms for strengthening economic, cultural-scientific and any other cooperation between the Republic of Srpska and Serbs abroad.
The forum is an opportunity for representatives of the diaspora from different countries, representatives of the political, cultural, academic life of the Republika Srpska, and church officials to meet and discuss topics of interest to the Republika Srpska, its diaspora.
The Diaspora Forum is the largest forum that brings together Serbs from the homeland and from abroad, as well as all foreign citizens who study the Serbian language, history and culture and who are interested in the development of the Republika Srpska.
What opportunities the Forum offers?
Participants of the Diaspora Forum are expected to participate in the most important forum that brings together Serbs from abroad ...
What opportunities the Forum offers?
Diaspora Forum participants are expected to:
- rich discussion program with the participation of representatives of institutions and experts from Republika Srpska and abroad;
- exchange of opinions with participants from other countries on ideas related to cooperation with Serbs abroad;
- visits to the institutions of the Republika Srpska;
- the possibility of asking questions to representatives of the institutions of the Republika Srpska;
- the possibility of scheduling meetings with representatives of the institutions of the Republika Srpska, businessmen from the field for which business cooperation is initiated, representatives of universities or institutions and organizations or with individuals or target groups from the Republika Srpska;
- consideration of the possibility of implementing your written initiatives related to cooperation with Serbs abroad (submit the initiatives by e-mail to the organizing committee);
- обнављање контаката или проналажење нових пријатеља и партнера;
- богат културни програм;
- упознавање са Србима из иностранства који су заинтересовани за развој сарадње другим појединцима из иностранства или са појединцима, организацијама и институцијама из Републике Српске;
- учешће на најзначајнијем форуму који окупља Србе из иностранства.